Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Neighbor's Ministry Center

We're openMy Neighbor's Ministry Center houses My Neighbor's Pantry, My Neighbors Closet, and My Neighbor's classroom. All are invited to shop My Neighbor's Closet clothing thrift shop. Contact us about volunteer opportunities available during our hours of operation.

CURRENT HOURS:
Wednesdays 10am-1pm & 7-9pm
Thursdays 11am-1pm
Saturdays 10am-12pm

Directions: The new MNM Center is located at 595 Weston Canal Road in Somerset, just across the street from Zarephath. To the right and rear of the Zarephath Children's Ministry Center (a 1-story former school building). There are 2 modulars (trailers). We are in the back Modular # B. Park along either side, handicap accessibility is on the left side.

(MNCloset accepts donations of "gently used" in-season clothing items; MNPantry is accepting donations of non-perishable food items.)

Telephone: 732.356.0078
Email: socialaction@zarephath.org